Take the next step to connect your church with current and future church plants. Read below to learn about the different partner options.
A Parenting Church has a direct relationship with the church plant or church planter.
- biweekly personal interaction between parent church pastor or staff member and church planter
- provides financial support for a minimum of three years
- organizes and sends volunteer teams to help the church planter
An Equipping Church works with the 242 Network to support church planting in the state.
provide financial support for a church plant or multiple church plants. The 242 Network will help you make connections to new church plants. You can give monthly, annually, or one time.
at least one staff member becomes certified trainer
at least one staff member is willing to coach a church planter
the church will host training events
A Supporting Church invests in a church planter, but has less commitment and responsibility than a parenting church.
- provides financial support for a church plant (monthly, annually, or one time)
- organizes and sends volunteer teams to help a church planter
- commits to pray for a church plant and regularly contacts the planter for updates
- provides other resources for a church plant (music equipment, chairs, etc.) or planter (gift cards, health insurance, etc.)